MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
douglasmhurst
Post subject: Exporting WAR files  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2011 - 12:24 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

I have a Web Service that I'm trying to export. Easy enough. The problem is, it's not exporting the additional directories that I have in my project workspace. I'm attaching a couple of images in a .zip file.

When you look at the project properties there's a thing called Properties for WebService that appears like you could add directories for export, but it just doesn't work.

In regular Eclipse when you click on Export -> WAR file, You can include EVERYTHING in your project as well as the src if you still want to debug in an external environment.

Please see attachment.

Reply with quote Back to top
Support-Brian
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 10, 2011 - 11:25 PM

Douglas,

To clarify, are you only trying to include the source in your exported WAR or do you want to include additional directories like encrypt, encode, decode, etc. too?

The deployment assembly settings are currently respected only for actual deployment and not export at the moment; we are looking into this.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: