MyEclipse Forums
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
balaguruparan
Post subject: projects got deleted inside the my workspace  PostPosted: Mar 12, 2012 - 09:15 AM

Hi,
i am using myeclipse 6.6 version. and today i tried to open the workspace what i created already, inside that workspace there were many projects bu t suddenly today when i opened my workspace , it showing empty no projects are there inside everything got disappeared, i checked inside the physical path also, i am not finding those projects, basically my workspace location as same as physical location. Please help me out in this, and tell me is there any possibilities to happen like this?, its strange....., please help me out in this as soon as possible.

Reply with quote Back to top
Support-Brian
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 12, 2012 - 10:31 AM

balaguruparan,

Was anything wrong the last time you were using MyEclipse, what were you doing when you last shut down the workspace? Are there any files in your workspace location at all (if you check using Windows explorer?) or is it completely empty?

We did have a bug in MyEclipse versions 9.1 and 10.0 around this area, you can find that documented here: http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2-viewforum-f-2.html
However, this issue was specific to 9.1.0 and 10.0.0, it would not affect 6.6

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: