MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jebroni
Post subject: Project Deployed To WAS7 but is not recognized  PostPosted: May 21, 2012 - 08:24 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Hi,

I converted a RAD project to work with MyEclipse.

I deployed it with no error as far as I can tell. I looked within the installedApps folder and see the ear\war files with all the sub directory as I expect them to be but I get A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle. Also when I open ibm admin console, I don't see the project listed in the Enterprise application.

When I converted the project to work with MyEclipse, it created virtualhosts, deployment.xml, resources and variables xml files. They were all empty. But I updated it with all the default and admin host based from IBM installation server.

What else can I do to fix A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle?

Thanks

Reply with quote Back to top
support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 22, 2012 - 06:02 AM

jebroni,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you answer some more questions for us?

1. Can you please share the Installation Details from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details? Paste them here for us.

2. Can you check if you can deploy the un enhanced project from RAD to WAS 7 outside of MyEclipse without any issues?

3. Can you also check if you can create a simple project in MyEclipse, deploy to WAS and check if you see the same issue ?

4. Clear the contents of the deployment log, now try deploying the converted project from RAD and paste the contents of the deployment log here for us.

5. Please take a look at this link :
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21193379

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: